Keyholder Specialist Product Operations
Posted Mon, Jun 15 | Gap Factory - Now Reopened!
About the Role
As the Keyholder Specialist, you are responsible to support the management team to perform functional tasks as assigned; guiding work while supporting a positive store environment. Keyholder Specialists will act as a mentor and role model to other associates to support service behaviors and the execution of tasks in specific areas of expertise. You contribute to a high performing team and consistently deliver a best-in-class customer experience. This role will be focused on connecting with employees and customers to ultimately assist in achieving store performance goals; including meeting the sales budget, building market share,as well as other Company-wide defined goals. As an important part of the Brand Associate team, you will reinforce performance expectations by role modeling behaviors and communicating how to achieve the Brand Vision and achieve or exceed the goals / strategies of the store.
What You'll Do
- Supports the store management to ensure work tasks are completed in a timely and efficient manner
- Executes initiatives designed to drive customer satisfaction and business efficiencies
- Provides support in execution of marketing and visual presentation to promote sales
- Reads communications and interacts with store management to be knowledgeable of all current initiatives, priorities and business metrics
- Serve as a Brand Ambassador to achieve priorities in store, with customer as the primary focus
- Mentor and train individuals; provides on the job training to associates sharing a higher level of knowledge of product and processes
- Takes action based upon direction from Leader on Duty and collaborates effectively with employees
- Build expertise in assigned specialized functional area
- Guide work activities during the day, inclusive of before and after normal store operating hours when a manager may not be present
- Support Leader on Duty activities during non-peak hours, by exception
- May support completion of work processes before or after the store closes
- May open or close the store
Gap has always been about optimistic American style. Starting with our very first store on Ocean Avenue in San Francisco, opened almost 50 years ago by Doris and Don Fisher. The thread that’s run through those five decades is the phenomenal people that make up our brand – our employees and our customers. People who are rooted in the legacy that makes Gap what it is, but who are also focused on the future. People who want to leave the world better than they found it.
We’ve built our brand on staying true to our roots while always being out in front of what’s next. If you want to be part of an iconic American brand, and help lead the way for where we’re headed, we’d love to have you join us.
For additional details or to apply, please visit:
Parking & directions
Arsenal Yards is approximately a 10-minute drive from Harvard Square and approximately a 15-minute drive from Copley Square. Other areas will find it easily accessible from the Mass Pike or Fresh Pond Parkway, among many routes available to Watertown’s East End. Once on site, ample free parking is available. Traveling via public transportation? MBTA bus route 70 stops right on site and can be picked up at the Central Square Red Line T stop.