GNC Sales Associate
Posted Mon, Jun 26 | GNC
As the global leader in health and wellness innovation since 1935, GNC motivates people to reach their goals with the most trusted and exciting selection of products in the industry.
As #TeamGNC, we work hard to ensure that our consumers come first. We are always cultivating and collaborating on new ideas to bring innovative solutions to the forefront and testing new solutions to translate goals into action. Our team members are advocates for change and innovation.
There is no greater gift than good health and no greater satisfaction than helping others to achieve it. Be a part of helping others to Live Well!
GNC is looking for dynamic sales associates that not only “Live Well” as a lifestyle but have the desire to share that passion with others. If that describes you, then join the high energy store’s team at GNC. This outstanding opportunity is designed to help you reach your full earning potential. In addition to your base pay, you have the ability to earn additional cash through our sales incentive program!
If you are career minded, this opportunity provides you with the perfect springboard to full-time or managerial positions.
What are we looking for?
- A Sales Associate who enjoys interacting with customers and is committed to helping them choose the right products, as well as making recommendations based on your overall product knowledge and understanding of their needs.
- The ability for you to generate sales, not only for the benefit to the company and your store, but for you and your financial well-being.
- The drive to achieve and exceed personal sales and productivity goals.
- Promote career growth by working with store management in the opening, closing, and operating of a retail store. This includes cash handling, inventory count and deposits according to GNC procedures, as well as maintaining the appearance of the store.
- The ability to complete omni-channel orders timely and accurately in compliance with company guidelines.
- Display an awareness of all store communications including product information, advertising, promotions and other marketing initiatives
- Boost product knowledge by learning the features, advantages and benefits. Staying on top of nutritional, wellness
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Passion to Live Well!
- Strong communication and team building skills.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule (i.e., Holidays, weekends)
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
Additional Information All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
GNC Holdings LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
For additional details or to apply, please visit:
Parking & directions
Arsenal Yards is approximately a 10-minute drive from Harvard Square and approximately a 15-minute drive from Copley Square. Other areas will find it easily accessible from the Mass Pike or Fresh Pond Parkway, among many routes available to Watertown’s East End. Once on site, ample free parking is available. Traveling via public transportation? MBTA bus route 70 stops right on site and can be picked up at the Central Square Red Line T stop.