Group Fitness Trainer / Coach
Posted Wed, Jan 25 | F45 Training
F45 is hiring Personal Trainers for Group Training - come join the F45 family!
We are looking for energetic, responsible, personable trainers with the ability to connect with our members and inspire change!
Our F45 studio in Watertown is set to open Winter 2023 and we are looking for energetic part-time trainers to join our awesome community to lead fast-paced, technology-driven HIIT group classes. We are the fastest growing fitness franchise in the world and it’s because of our great product and our great staff.
F45 is all about making our members feel part of our family and it is our job to make sure our members feel supported, encouraged, and motivated at every workout.
- Leading high quality group training classes to clients
- Ensuring members are using correct form at all times
- Provide modifications for all exercises as needed
- Inspiring and promoting an energetic environment
- Setting up and cleaning of studio
- Ensuring the studio is impeccably maintained
- Membership acquisition and retention
- Administrative duties associated with memberships
- Completing client fitness appraisals
- Welcoming members by name
- Attending and participating in weekly and monthly operational meetings
- Posting and creating content for social media
- Confident with exceptional communication skills
- Ability to connect with members
- Self-motivated and goal oriented
- Motivated and passionate about the fitness industry
- Excellent attention to detail
- Punctual and reliable
- Experience with social media
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work weekends, early mornings, and evenings
- Complementary Membership (must teach a minimum of 8-10 classes per week)
- 1 year minimum experience as group fitness instructor
- Current CPR/AED certification is required
- ACSM, ACE, NASM, NSCA certification is encouraged but not required. We care more about having the right person fit in with our community culture. There is an expectation instructors will work towards getting certified as we want our staff to be passionate about health and fitness and work towards a career in this industry
- Must carry personal general liability insurance
- Understanding of functional movements, HIIT, heart rate focused training programs and the science that supports the F45 workouts
- Ability to sit, stand, walk, and participate in classes for extended period of time
- Must be able to safely lift up to 65 lbs.
- Must be able to pass F45 trainer on-boarding orientation
- Must be able to properly execute all exercises and movements for all classes
- Regularly exposed to moving and operating free weights, battle ropes, bars, kettlebells, sleds, bands, rowers, spin bikes, etc.
- Must be able to accommodate a higher level of sound for classes
- Some weekends are required, some holidays as needed to support the business
For additional details or to apply, please visit:
Parking & directions
Arsenal Yards is approximately a 10-minute drive from Harvard Square and approximately a 15-minute drive from Copley Square. Other areas will find it easily accessible from the Mass Pike or Fresh Pond Parkway, among many routes available to Watertown’s East End. Once on site, ample free parking is available. Traveling via public transportation? MBTA bus route 70 stops right on site and can be picked up at the Central Square Red Line T stop.