Posted Mon, Oct 3 | Booty by Brabants
SALES ASSOCIATE (PART-TIME + FULL-TIME):
Locations available: Watertown, MA
Booty by Brabants is seeking highly qualified, motivated and passionate people to join our retail team in Watertown, MA. As a Sales Associate, it is your responsibility to maintain the store’s overall sales, merchandising and guest experience, ensuring that it is operating successfully day-to-day and contributing to the elevated BBB shopping experience we promise our customers, also known as our BBB Fam. The ideal candidate for this role would be somebody we trust to “lead by example” for all staff, has a “no job is too small” mindset and someone who is equally passionate and knowledgeable about Booty by Brabants’ products and core values.
Some responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Always putting the customer first and being there to happily greet them and answer any questions they have
- Handle any customer issues with returns, feedback, etc.
- Be the “go-to” person for BBB style, texture and fit questions and be able to educate others on all our product lines
- Be able to balance multiple tasks at once (i.e. tending to customers and store cleanliness)
- Organize and rearrange inventory as needed to keep the store fresh
- Sort new inventory 2x/week as it arrives
- Find new ways to creatively display/market inventory
- Opening and closing tasks
- If you think you’d make a good fit, please email your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Parking & directions
Arsenal Yards is approximately a 10-minute drive from Harvard Square and approximately a 15-minute drive from Copley Square. Other areas will find it easily accessible from the Mass Pike or Fresh Pond Parkway, among many routes available to Watertown’s East End. Once on site, ample free parking is available. Traveling via public transportation? MBTA bus route 70 stops right on site and can be picked up at the Central Square Red Line T stop.