Posted Tue, Jun 21 | Kura Sushi
At Kura Sushi USA, our Assistant Managers take pride in ensuring our Guests are provided with the freshest, tastiest food and a positive dining experience at all times! Kura Assistant Managers are highly motivated individuals who inspire and train staff as well as enforce company policies and procedures to efficiently run the restaurant.
· Oversee and manage all areas of the stores
· Ensure efficient and effective store operations within given guidelines
· Directly perform hands-on work to train employees and respond to customer needs
· Analyze daily operation needs and delegate task to restaurant staff
· Maintain food quality and safety in the restaurant
· Stand for long periods of time
· Lift items up to 25 lbs.
· Availability to work days, nights, weekends, and holidays
Kura Sushi encourages learning & growth, and we reward team members who meet and exceed Kura’s standards of success. We offer the following benefits to eligible employees:
· Health Insurance
· Paid Time Off
· Meal discounts
· Flexible scheduling + life-work balance
· Career growth opportunities - we put a strong focus on promotion from within!
· Generous employee referral program - get paid to work with your friends! (conditions apply)
We value our employees' time and efforts! Our commitment to our team member’s success is enhanced with competitive wages and future growth opportunities within the company.
*Come be a part of the team!
Apply directly on our company website! at https://apply.jobappnetwork.com/kura/en (or via Indeed):
1. Once applications are received, our team will reach out to qualified candidates for a phone interview!
2. If we move forward with your application, the 2nd round of interviews will be virtual until further notice.
3. If hired, you will need to create/complete a TalentReef account/application using the link above! We highly recommend your initial application to be via the company portal for an easier and seamless new-hire onboarding process!
Kura Sushi provides equal opportunities for everyone that works for us and everyone that applies to join our team, without regard to sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States (military or veteran status), or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law.
For additional details or to apply, please visit:
Parking & directions
Arsenal Yards is approximately a 10-minute drive from Harvard Square and approximately a 15-minute drive from Copley Square. Other areas will find it easily accessible from the Mass Pike or Fresh Pond Parkway, among many routes available to Watertown’s East End. Once on site, ample free parking is available. Traveling via public transportation? MBTA bus route 70 stops right on site and can be picked up at the Central Square Red Line T stop.