Retail Sales Associate
Posted Thu, Jun 16 | Nike Unite
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
To work in retail is to be the face of NIKE, Inc. With a relentless focus on product knowledge and customer service, Nike Retail teams give valuable experiences to consumers every day. From Shanghai to San Francisco, every store has a unique perspective and hosts an inspiring community of sport and style devotees. A career in Nike Retail demands creativity and ambition and offers the opportunity to grow with some of the best athletes, teammates and retail partners in the industry.
With all retail opportunities nationwide offering a starting wage of at least $15.00 per hour, Nike is looking for the next Part-Time Athlete (Sales Associate) to join our team and provide world-class service to the consumer:
What We’re Looking For:
SERVES LIKE A PRO: Friendly, team player, cares for customers, wants to deliver the best experience —we hire for service
AIMS TO BE THE BEST: Coachable, goal and career-oriented learner who is innovative & influential to others
PLAYS BY THE RULES: Professional who takes attendance and integrity seriously, is reliable, task-focused & does the right thing
IS DRIVEN TO WIN: Brand advocate who brings passion, energy, drive & positivity into customer interactions
- Be passionate about Nike products and services
- Demonstrate enthusiasm and eagerness to learn the fundamentals of all store Athlete roles, including but not limited to Service, Visual Presentation, and Stockroom
- Deliver the best possible service and attention to all consumers
- Assist the team in executing all daily retail operations to ensure premium service and smooth store functioning
- Develop positive relationships with consumers and teammates
- Be an active member of the store community by attending and supporting store events
- Model reliability and flexibility by being able to work varied hours and days to meet the needs of the business
- Maintain knowledge of various store departments and be available to operate cash register for regular transactions, perform shipping and receiving duties, stock the floor, perform cleaning duties, and build visual displays when necessary
- Must be 18 years of age
- Able to effectively communicate
- Physical requirements include the ability to twist, bend, squat, reach, climb a ladder and stand for extended periods of time with or without reasonable accommodation
- Able to accomplish multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work effectively with others in a team-oriented environment and provide excellent customer service
- One or more years of customer service and/or retail experience preferred
- Flexible with scheduling and available to work retail hours, which may include days, evenings, weekends and/or holidays, based on department and store/company needs
Of course, our commitments don't stop with our customers. If you're up to the challenge of Nike Retail we'll make it worth your while. You'll be working in a great team environment, with access to the latest and greatest Nike products and apparel. Not to mention, a compensation and benefits package that's among the best around. Join us and see what it means to become part of the Nike Retail experience.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Learn more and apply here!
For additional details or to apply, please visit:
Parking & directions
Arsenal Yards is approximately a 10-minute drive from Harvard Square and approximately a 15-minute drive from Copley Square. Other areas will find it easily accessible from the Mass Pike or Fresh Pond Parkway, among many routes available to Watertown’s East End. Once on site, ample free parking is available. Traveling via public transportation? MBTA bus route 70 stops right on site and can be picked up at the Central Square Red Line T stop.