Posted Thu, Apr 7 | Vitality Bowls
Vitality Bowls Store Manager
Vitality Bowls is launching our first cafes in the Greater Boston area. In fact, we are the flagship stores in New England. Vitality Bowls, A Superfood Café, specializes in life changing, customer-centric, all-natural eats - Açai bowls, smoothies, fresh juice, salads, wraps, and more.
We are seeking passionate, health-minded individuals to join our team. As a Store Manager of Vitality Bowls, you will be responsible for the overall shift-level operations including growing sales, managing financials, operational excellence and exhibiting amazing customer service skills.
Vitality Bowls Benefits:
· 50% off meals
· 15% off family discount
· Employee referral program
· Great team atmosphere and culture
· Career advancement opportunities
· Flexible scheduling
· Community involvement
· Competitive pay
· Bonus program
Store Manager Responsibilities include:
● Recognize outstanding work performance within your team while providing necessary constructive feedback and communicate to upper management.
● Lead the team on daily operations, ensuring food is made accurately and in a timely manner.
● Display a thorough knowledge of our recipes and communicate effectively with other staff– be a team player.
● Have excellent customer service when processing orders at point-of-sale, taking phone orders, and inputting third-party delivery orders.
● Assist dissatisfied customers and ensure all customers are leaving happy.
● Manage inventory levels daily, assist in performing operational procedures such as inventory counts, placing orders, and accepting deliveries.
● Manage all banking needs including deposits, petty cash, and cash out reports.
● Manage and anticipate hiring needs, including onboarding, interviewing, promoting, and terminating Team Members, Shift Leaders, and Assistant Managers.
● Build out biweekly schedules and collect/maintain team availability.
● Meet all business and productivity metrics daily during shifts, including sales and budgets.
● Schedule and follow up on all store repair and maintenance needs.
● Implement and manage a store marketing program.
Store Manager Requirements:
● Must have reliable transportation.
● Minimum of 1 year supervisor experience.
● Available to work a minimum of 35 hours per week and all dayparts including mornings, nights, and weekends.
● Become food safety certified.
● Must be able to stand for long periods of time, occasionally lift heavy boxes, move quickly, and have a sense of urgency.
Job Type: Full-time
*Send all inquiries to Tim Johnson and Steve Chasse at email@example.com« Back to careers
Parking & directions
Arsenal Yards is approximately a 10-minute drive from Harvard Square and approximately a 15-minute drive from Copley Square. Other areas will find it easily accessible from the Mass Pike or Fresh Pond Parkway, among many routes available to Watertown’s East End. Once on site, ample free parking is available. Traveling via public transportation? MBTA bus route 70 stops right on site and can be picked up at the Central Square Red Line T stop.