Posted Thu, Apr 7 | Vitality Bowls
Vitality Bowls Shift Leader
Vitality Bowls is launching our first cafes in the Greater Boston area. In fact, we are the flagship stores in New England. Vitality Bowls, A Superfood Café, specializes in life changing, customer-centric, all-natural eats - Açai bowls, smoothies, fresh juice, salads, wraps, and more.
We are seeking passionate, health-minded individuals to join our team. We offer a fun, fast-paced environment with opportunities for accelerated growth, competitive compensation, and nutritious and delicious perks.
Vitality Bowls Benefits:
· 50% off meals
· 15% off family discount
· Employee referral program
· Great team atmosphere and culture
· Career advancement opportunities
· Flexible scheduling
· Community involvement
· Competitive pay
Vitality Bowls Shift Leader Job Description:
● Lead the team on daily operations, ensuring food is made accurately and in a timely manner.
● Display a thorough knowledge of our recipes and communicate effectively with other staff– be a team player.
● Have excellent customer service when processing orders at point-of-sale, taking phone orders, and inputting third-party delivery orders.
● Assist dissatisfied customers and ensure all customers are leaving happy.
● Communicate with manager/owner on inventory status and employee performance.
● Become food safety certified.
● Must be able to stand for long periods of time, occasionally lift heavy boxes, move quickly, and have a sense of urgency.
Job Type: Full and Part-time Available
*Send all inquiries to Tim Johnson and Steve Chasse at email@example.com« Back to careers
Parking & directions
Arsenal Yards is approximately a 10-minute drive from Harvard Square and approximately a 15-minute drive from Copley Square. Other areas will find it easily accessible from the Mass Pike or Fresh Pond Parkway, among many routes available to Watertown’s East End. Once on site, ample free parking is available. Traveling via public transportation? MBTA bus route 70 stops right on site and can be picked up at the Central Square Red Line T stop.