Posted Tue, Mar 22 | Ulta Beauty
Experience a place of energy, passion, and excitement. A place where the joy of discovery and uncommon artistry blend to create exhilarating buying experiences—for true beauty enthusiasts. At Ulta Beauty, we’re transforming the world one shade, one lash, one cut at a time. Because beauty is powerful.
If you seek greater purpose—a place of vision, mission, and lived values—where voices are heard, contributions valued and recognized and growth opportunities abound, consider Ulta Beauty. Nowhere else are the possibilities quite this beautiful.
THE IMPACT YOU CAN HAVE:
As a Lead Cashier at Ulta Beauty, you are passionate about the guest experience, process excellence, delivering exceptional results, and proactively collaborating, leading, and influencing peers within your store. If you’re a genuine Beauty Enthusiast who wants to make a real difference in the lives of your guests, you will have the opportunity to put your excitement for beauty on full display, while ensuring that everything in the store is clean, fully stocked and ready to “wow” guests and influence peers.
You’ll accomplish all of this by:
- Promptly acknowledging and warmly greeting each guest entering the store
- Offering friendly, knowledgeable and courteous service that always takes priority over other related duties
- Determining each guest’s needs and answering questions concerning products and services (partnering with management as needed)
- Recommending additional and complementary products and/or services based on guest interests or items already selected for purchase, promoting the Ulta Beauty loyalty and guest service programs
- Assisting in the training of new cashiers, the cross-training of other associates, and in driving loyalty results, including credit
- Supporting store management by completing associate chat ins and chat outs as well as associate bag checks as needed
- Completing select register open and close functions as directed by the manager on duty
- Informing guests of current promotions, events and services within the store, booking appointment for in-store events
- Serving multiple guests at one time while maintaining composure during busy or peak selling times
- Helping to eliminate and/or reduce potential theft of product by providing exceptional guest service and maintaining awareness while on the sales floor
- Courteously handling sales, refunds and exchanges
- Ensuring all resets and planograms are executed properly, setting up advertising displays or arranging merchandise to highlight sales and promotional events
- Ensuring the store is replenished throughout the day and merchandising all products to company standards on shelves and tables
- Participating in physical inventory preparation, execution and follow-up
- Executing receipt of shipment truck within company guidelines
- Ensuring overall store cleanliness including restrooms, cashwrap, backroom and sales floor
- Staying informed regarding new or existing products (e.g., their ingredients and benefits) to better serve guests
For additional details or to apply, please visit:
Parking & directions
Arsenal Yards is approximately a 10-minute drive from Harvard Square and approximately a 15-minute drive from Copley Square. Other areas will find it easily accessible from the Mass Pike or Fresh Pond Parkway, among many routes available to Watertown’s East End. Once on site, ample free parking is available. Traveling via public transportation? MBTA bus route 70 stops right on site and can be picked up at the Central Square Red Line T stop.