Prestige Beauty Advisor
Posted Tue, Mar 22 | Ulta Beauty
Experience a place of energy, passion, and excitement. A place where the joy of discovery and uncommon artistry blend to create exhilarating buying experiences—for true beauty enthusiasts. At Ulta Beauty, we’re transforming the world one shade, one lash, one cut at a time. Because beauty is powerful.
If you seek greater purpose—a place of vision, mission, and lived values—where voices are heard, contributions valued and recognized and growth opportunities abound, consider Ulta Beauty. Nowhere else are the possibilities quite this beautiful.
We invite you to submit your application as we may have positions open now or in the near future, depending on current business needs.
THE IMPACT YOU CAN HAVE:
As a Prestige Beauty Advisor at Ulta Beauty, you will have the opportunity to help our guests discover the truest expressions of their personal beauty. You will assist and consult. Explore and discover. And journey alongside our guests in ways that elevate the Ulta Beauty brand through shopping experiences that surprise and delight. As the face of our prestige line of products, you will maximize sales and create raving fans who can’t help but come back for more.
If all of this sounds interesting, you’ll be tasked with accomplishing these goals by:
- Greeting all guests with friendly, prompt and courteous service
- Informing guests of current promotions, events and services within the store, promoting the Ulta Beauty loyalty and guest service programs
- Meeting/exceeding individual sales and productivity goals
- Presenting an image at all times that reflects the knowledge of the prestige cosmetic lines
- Performing makeup applications, skincare analysis and product demonstrations
- Booking appointments for scheduled special events
- Ensuring all testers within the prestige area are continuously in stock and maintained in compliance with hygiene standards
- Ensuring stock is always kept full within the prestige categories
- Ensuring all resets and planograms are correctly executed and maintained
- Ensuring makeover stations adhere to all company standards
- Executing and maintaining visual merchandising standards
- Maintaining standards of cleanliness and organization within the prestige area and Ulta Beauty color library
For additional details or to apply, please visit:
Parking & directions
Arsenal Yards is approximately a 10-minute drive from Harvard Square and approximately a 15-minute drive from Copley Square. Other areas will find it easily accessible from the Mass Pike or Fresh Pond Parkway, among many routes available to Watertown’s East End. Once on site, ample free parking is available. Traveling via public transportation? MBTA bus route 70 stops right on site and can be picked up at the Central Square Red Line T stop.