E-Commerce Store Shopper
Posted Wed, Sep 1 | Roche Bros. - Now Open!
To shop multiple orders within a given time frame while giving the customer the best product we have to offer. Responsible for product handling and appropriate storage until deliver, all while maintaining great customer service.
- Must possess the ability to handle multiple orders within a given time frame.
- Must demonstrate basic computer knowledge with willingness to learn.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand English, with the ability to follow instructions.
- Ability to work a schedule based on the business needs of the store location.
- Authorized to work within the U.S.
The list of essential functions is not exhaustive and may be supplemented as necessary by the company.
- Treat customers and associates in a courteous and friendly manner.
- Commit to the “Golden Rule” and work with other associates to build a strong E-Commerce team.
- Achieve the highest associate morale in the industry by working in a style that is Respectful, Supportive and Totally Team Oriented (RSTO).
- Coordinate orders and delivery with shopping manager.
- Work efficiently and at an acceptable pace.
- Handle each picked transaction in an efficient and organized manner, assuring that each item is the finest and freshest the store has to offer.
- Master the store layout for efficient picking procedures.
- Pick, store, label products correctly, and arrange totes for easy access and proper delivery.
- Works carefully to reduce shrink and damage of merchandise.
- Retrieves and fills customers’ orders accurately and on time.
- Properly handle and maintain all computer hardware.
- Notifying the shopping manager of customer comments and complaints, security problems, incorrect prices and errors or problems with UPC codes and products problems (damages or out of stock).
- Follow proper hand washing, good sanitation, food storage and handling procedures, along with cleaning department equipment and tools.
- Maintain a neat personal appearance including proper uniform and dress code.
- Practice the “Cleaner’s Creed” and proper sanitation procedures.
- Practice careful product handling and proper temperature storage of every product picked.
Secondary Job Functions:
- Notify management of associate theft, customer shoplifting, unauthorized mark downs or property defacement.
- Successful completion of the onboarding/e-learnings and checklist within 30 days of hire/entering the department.
- Other duties assigned by management.
For additional details or to apply, please visit:
Parking & directions
Arsenal Yards is approximately a 10-minute drive from Harvard Square and approximately a 15-minute drive from Copley Square. Other areas will find it easily accessible from the Mass Pike or Fresh Pond Parkway, among many routes available to Watertown’s East End. Once on site, ample free parking is available. Traveling via public transportation? MBTA bus route 70 stops right on site and can be picked up at the Central Square Red Line T stop.