Posted Wed, Jul 7 | Buttermilk & Bourbon
Work with us. Buttermilk & Bourbon Group & Owner, Chef Jason Santos, is opening the fifth restaurant & 2nd Buttermilk & Bourbon restaurant in Watertown, MA with a planned opening of late July of 2021. We are seeking outstanding individuals to join the team at our new location.
A brand new Buttermilk & Bourbon, located in the new Arsenal Yards, Watertown, is looking for Food Runners. Food Runners are responsible for expoing, running dishes to the appropriate table/guest as well as ensuring all aspects of food presentation are up to our standards and our guests receive their food in a timely manner to ensure optimal food temperature and quality.
Food runners are also responsible for organization and packaging of takeout orders.
- Maintain proper grooming and uniform standards
- Expeditiously delivers food from the kitchen to our guests.
- Obtains any items needed for our guests to ensure a great dining experience.
- Follows proper safety procedures and policies for food handling.
- Accurately describes the dishes and answers questions the guest may have regarding our food and beverages and uses their knowledge of the restaurant to inform guests of services available.
- Handles guest complaints by listening to their concerns, contacting the manager with any problems, and solving complaints to ensure guest satisfaction that will compel them to want to return.
- Assists all team members with any additional items needed.
- Adaptability & Flexibility – Adapts to changing business needs, conditions, and work responsibilities and works with a variety of situations, individuals, groups, and varying customer needs
- Attention to Detail – Diligently attends to details and pursues quality in accomplishing tasks
- Communication – Listens to others and communicates in an effective manner
- Confidence – A matured and justified self-belief in one’s ability to do the job, and the conveyance of that behalf
- Customer Focus – Builds and maintains customer satisfaction
- Initiative – Recognizes situations that warrant initiative and moves forward without hesitation; reasonably resolves issues, problems, or situations
- Problem Solving – Resolves difficult or complicated challenges
- Teamwork – Promotes cooperation and commitment within a team to achieve goals
Part time (3+ days a week preferred), Full time
For additional details or to apply, please visit:
Parking & directions
Arsenal Yards is approximately a 10-minute drive from Harvard Square and approximately a 15-minute drive from Copley Square. Other areas will find it easily accessible from the Mass Pike or Fresh Pond Parkway, among many routes available to Watertown’s East End. Once on site, ample free parking is available. Traveling via public transportation? MBTA bus route 70 stops right on site and can be picked up at the Central Square Red Line T stop.