Posted Wed, Jul 7 | Buttermilk & Bourbon - Now Open!
Work with us. Buttermilk & Bourbon Group & Owner, Chef Jason Santos, is opening the fifth restaurant & 2nd Buttermilk & Bourbon restaurant in Watertown, MA with a planned opening of late July of 2021. We are seeking outstanding individuals to join the team at our new location.
A brand new Buttermilk & Bourbon, located in the new Arsenal Yards, Watertown, is looking for personable, professional and detail oriented servers. Qualified candidates are professional, flexible, outgoing and focused on attention to detail. We are looking for someone who is able to work in a fast paced busy environment while providing customers with an impeccable experience. Buttermilk & Bourbon delivers high quality tapas style dining to our customers with a unique New Orleans experience. Job requirements include extensive and detailed knowledge of our Menu items (ingredients and all).
Servers are responsible for delivering memorable hospitality to our guests with genuine and personable connections and engaging service from the initial greeting to their departure.
- Maintain proper grooming and uniform standards
- Deliver genuine hospitality to and establish emotional connections with our guests
- Contribute to the overall teamwork and success of the restaurant
- Communicate effectively with guests and team members
- Determine guests needs while making the appropriate recommendations and offerings to enhance the dining experience
- Execute beverage tray service
- Answer guest questions regarding food and beverage offerings
- Adhere to all alcohol awareness procedures
- Handle guest complaints professionally and alert a manager immediately
- Process payments and handle cash professionally and accurately
- Communicate with managers and hosts regarding table availability and key table updates
- Follow up with guests about their meal and dining experience to ensure great guest satisfaction
- Maintain high level of cleanliness and sanitation
- Demonstrate professional and gracious demeanor at all times
- Perform all opening, running, and closing duties accurately
- Perform any job function requested by the management team
- Adaptability & Flexibility – Adapts to changing business needs, conditions, and work responsibilities and works with a variety of situations, individuals, groups, and varying customer needs
- Attention to Detail – Diligently attends to details and pursues quality in accomplishing tasks
- Communication – Listens to others and communicates in an effective manner
- Confidence – A matured and justified self-belief in one’s ability to do the job, and the conveyance of that behalf
- Customer Focus – Builds and maintains customer satisfaction
- Initiative – Recognizes situations that warrant initiative and moves forward without hesitation; reasonably resolves issues, problems, or situations
- Problem Solving – Resolves difficult or complicated challenges
- Teamwork – Promotes cooperation and commitment within a team to achieve goals
Full time, Part-Time (3+ days a week preferred)
Experience: Restaurant Experience 1+ years (preferred)
For additional details or to apply, please visit:
Parking & directions
Arsenal Yards is approximately a 10-minute drive from Harvard Square and approximately a 15-minute drive from Copley Square. Other areas will find it easily accessible from the Mass Pike or Fresh Pond Parkway, among many routes available to Watertown’s East End. Once on site, ample free parking is available. Traveling via public transportation? MBTA bus route 70 stops right on site and can be picked up at the Central Square Red Line T stop.