Posted Tue, Jun 8 | Tori Jiro
Tori Jiro is hiring!
The server is responsible for providing consistently high-levels of customer service to all restaurant patrons by providing prompt service, taking accurate orders, and maintaining a strong working knowledge of all menu items and daily specials. The Waiter / Waitress shall perform these customer service duties in a friendly and professional manner at all times, and ensure that the patron has an enjoyable dining experience.
- Take orders from customers and ensure these are given to the appropriate person to execute.
- Maintain familiarity with the composition of all menu items.
- Serve food and beverages in accordance with laid-down standards, but above all in a professional, courteous manner.
- Clean agreed designated areas, in accordance with laid-down procedures, morning/evening routines and hygiene requirements.
- Clean and refill cruet and condiment sets.
- Set tables to laid-down standards, ensuring that all items used are clean, undamaged and in a good state of repair.
- Ensure sideboards on stations are adequately stocked with replacement cutlery, linen or other established needs, be they food or equipment.
- Clean tables and ensure they are cleaned as soon as it is apparent that customers have finished their food or drink with an acceptable balance between speed, yet allowing customers to finish their meal without feeling rushed.
- Ensure that customers are correctly charged, present the bill and take payment from the customer, in accordance with the procedures of the establishment.
- At all times to be aware of and practice good customer relations, assisting the guest in any way which does not adversely affect other customers.
- De continually aware of, and maintain, the highest standards of personal hygiene and dress.
- Attend meetings and training courses as required.
- Other related duties as assigned.
To apply send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include any other relevant information. 1+ year experience preferred but willing to train the right person. Must be serv safe/TIPS certified.« Back to careers
Parking & directions
Arsenal Yards is approximately a 10-minute drive from Harvard Square and approximately a 15-minute drive from Copley Square. Other areas will find it easily accessible from the Mass Pike or Fresh Pond Parkway, among many routes available to Watertown’s East End. Once on site, ample free parking is available. Traveling via public transportation? MBTA bus route 70 stops right on site and can be picked up at the Central Square Red Line T stop.