Posted Wed, Jan 5 | Tori Jiro
Tori Jiro is Hiring!
We are looking for an enthusiastic bartender to provide an excellent guest drinking experience. Good bartenders will be able to create classic and innovative drinks exceeding customers' needs and expectations. Compensation includes hourly and tips.
- Prepare alcohol or non-alcohol beverages for bar and restaurant patrons
- Interact with customers, take orders and serve snacks and drinks
- Maintain familiarity with the composition of all menu items
- Assess customers' needs and preferences and make recommendations
- Clean agreed designated areas, in accordance with laid-down procedures, morning/evening routines and hygiene requirements
- Mix ingredients to prepare cocktails
- Plan and present bar menu
- Check customers' identification and confirm it meets legal drinking age
- Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies
- Stay guests focused and nurture an excellent guest experience
- Comply with all food and beverage regulations
To apply send resume to email@example.com. Please include any other relevant information. 1+ year experience preferred. Must be serv safe/TIPS certified.« Back to careers
Parking & directions
Arsenal Yards is approximately a 10-minute drive from Harvard Square and approximately a 15-minute drive from Copley Square. Other areas will find it easily accessible from the Mass Pike or Fresh Pond Parkway, among many routes available to Watertown’s East End. Once on site, ample free parking is available. Traveling via public transportation? MBTA bus route 70 stops right on site and can be picked up at the Central Square Red Line T stop.