Posted Tue, Jun 8 | Tori Jiro
Tori Jiro is Hiring!
We are looking for an enthusiastic Manager to lead the restaurant team. Salaried position.
• Strong leadership, motivational and people skills.
• Maintaining the restaurant’s revenue, profitability and quality goals. Coordinating daily restaurant management operations
• Delivering superior food and beverage service and maximizing customer satisfaction
• Responding efficiently and accurately to restaurant customer complaints
• Oversee the dining room, check-in with customers and balance seating capacity.
• Coordinate daily Front of the House and Back of the House restaurant operations
• Regularly review product quality and research new vendors
• Organize and supervise shifts
• Create detailed reports on weekly, monthly and annual revenues and expenses
• Train new and current employees on proper customer service practices
• Implement policies and protocols that will maintain future restaurant operations
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include any other relevant information.« Back to careers
Parking & directions
Arsenal Yards is approximately a 10-minute drive from Harvard Square and approximately a 15-minute drive from Copley Square. Other areas will find it easily accessible from the Mass Pike or Fresh Pond Parkway, among many routes available to Watertown’s East End. Once on site, ample free parking is available. Traveling via public transportation? MBTA bus route 70 stops right on site and can be picked up at the Central Square Red Line T stop.