Posted Wed, Jun 2 | Old Navy
About Old Navy:
Forget what you know about old-school industry rules. When you work at Old Navy, you’re choosing a different path. From day one, we’ve been on a mission to democratize fashion and make shopping fun again. Our teams make style accessible to everyone, creating high-quality, must-have fashion essentials for the whole family, with love, season after season.
We opened our first store in 1994 in San Francisco and have been on a roll ever since. We cultivate a community of playful personalities that thrive in a fast-paced environment where our employees can be their most authentic selves. Here, we’re family.
About the Role:
As a Specialist, Merchandising, you’re responsible for supporting our management team by performing functional tasks as assigned (e.g.: visual merchandising, styling, mapping, planning, executing floorsets). You will act as a mentor and role model to Leads & Brand Associates to support service behaviors and the execution of tasks in specific areas of expertise. You will focus on leading process(es) and/or areas of the business, executing tasks and maintaining productivity to ensure goals are met.
What You'll Do:
- Consistently treat all customers and employees with respect and contribute to a positive work environment.
- Serve as a role model to achieve priorities in store with the customer as the primary focus.
- Enhance customer experience by using all omni channel offerings.
- Take action based upon direction from the Sales & Service Leader and collaborate effectively with employees.
- Support Sales& Service Leader duties during non-peak hours.
- Lead and manage execution of assigned specialized functional area- merchandising or product operations.
- Be accountable to personal goals which contribute to overall store goals and results.
Who You Are:
- A current or previous retail employee with 6 or more months of experience.
- Work well under pressure and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Determined to lead and inspire others to learn and grow through coaching and mentoring.
- Able to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including holiday, evening, overnight and weekend shifts.
- Able to utilize retail technology.
- Able to maneuver around the sales floor, stockroom and office and can lift up to 30 pounds.
- Ability to travel as required.
For additional details or to apply, please visit:
Parking & directions
Arsenal Yards is approximately a 10-minute drive from Harvard Square and approximately a 15-minute drive from Copley Square. Other areas will find it easily accessible from the Mass Pike or Fresh Pond Parkway, among many routes available to Watertown’s East End. Once on site, ample free parking is available. Traveling via public transportation? MBTA bus route 70 stops right on site and can be picked up at the Central Square Red Line T stop.