Posted Mon, Mar 29 | City Works Eatery & Pour House
City Works is now hiring for a variety of front and back of house positions! Earn a $250 Welcome Bonus for joining the team.
About the Role:
Our Host are a key part of our team, and critical to providing genuine hospitality. They are energetic, excited to grow in the hospitality industry and care about their team. The Host greets all guests with genuine enthusiasm and warmth upon arrival, informs guests of their wait time, enters guest names into the computer system, shows guests to their table and bids guests farewell as they leave. Additionally, the Host cares for our guests by refilling beverages and performs light housekeeping duties such as cleaning glass and menus, and ensuring restrooms are clean, stocked and orderly.
What You'll Do:
- Get along with others and be a team player
- Be genuinely committed to ensuring that the overall guest experience exceeds expectations, including greeting guests with a warm, sincere smile and anticipating their needs
- Use tact and good judgment when dealing with guest challenges, responding to guest needs with patience and courtesy
- Follow all steps of service
- Assist with clearing, cleaning and resetting tables, check and maintain restrooms
- Comply with all safety and sanitation (including handwashing) guidelines and procedures Be proficient in the use and operation of all necessary tools and equipment, including the reservation, telephone, paging and voicemail systems, and phone etiquette and message guidelines
- Follow all rules, policies, procedures and conditions of employment, including those outlined in the Employee Handbook
- Other duties will be assigned as needed
About City Works:
Bottleneck Management operates vibrant, high-energy, approachable restaurants in the most dynamic neighborhoods and locations. From the start, we’ve been about genuine people and genuine hospitality. We’ve grown into a crowd-pleasing hospitality juggernaut while continuing to hold our core values close to our hearts. We offer a fun and supportive working environment, with competitive salaries, insurance, 401k, vacation, paid sick days and generous restaurant discounts.
Understand the wants and needs of others Support others through words and actions Empower each team member to excel. Enjoy each other, our guests and our time at work. We believe it’s our people that make us strong, so we’re committed to finding driven, hospitable, upbeat and intelligent teammates. Whether it’s in our home office or our restaurants, we put hospitality first, like excellent hosts at a party.
For additional details or to apply, please visit:
Parking & directions
Arsenal Yards is approximately a 10-minute drive from Harvard Square and approximately a 15-minute drive from Copley Square. Other areas will find it easily accessible from the Mass Pike or Fresh Pond Parkway, among many routes available to Watertown’s East End. Once on site, ample free parking is available. Traveling via public transportation? MBTA bus route 70 stops right on site and can be picked up at the Central Square Red Line T stop.