Posted Fri, Jan 8 | Roche Bros.
About the Role:
To provide a clean and safe store environment. To maintain cleanliness and sanitation standards in a safe manner throughout the store and perform other functions as required in other departments within the store while maintaining great customer service.
- Must demonstrate capability to interact with customers.
- Must have a pleasant, outgoing, self-motivated personality.
- Must demonstrate minimum mechanical skills.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand English, with the ability to follow instructions.
- Ability to work a scheduled based on the business needs of the store location.
- Authorized to work within the U.S.
The list of essential functions is not exhaustive and may be supplemented as necessary by the company.
- Commit to the “Golden Rule” and work with other associates to build a strong maintenance team
- Achieve the highest associate morale in the industry by working in a style that is Respectful, Supportive and Totally Team Oriented (RSTO).
- Handle each customer transaction in a courteous, friendly manner. Go out of your way to satisfy any request for assistance and take customer to item located within the store.
- Assist customers in retrieving items from inaccessible areas or in obtaining products that are either located in the back room or that they may have difficulty in handling.
- Observe all store rules and company policies.
- Be safety conscious and correct any unsafe conditions you observe.
- Observe shift operating hours at all times as scheduled or assigned by store manager.
- Adhere to all local, state, and federal health and civil code regulations.
- Carry out various assignments made by store manager.
- Frequent sweeping and mopping of entire store and periodic cleaning of restrooms, break room, and other areas.
- Daily washing of sales floor and deep cleaning of refrigerated cases.
- Assist departments with weekly cleaning jobs like shelves, display bases, cases, etc.
- Maintain bottle returns in courtesy booth and storage areas.
- Other cleaning and minor repair jobs to keep the store the “cleanest in the industry”.
- Practice the “Cleaner’s Creed” and proper sanitation procedures to help keep the entire store neat and clean.
- Handle damaged and spoiled products according to company policy and assist in controlling the level of damaged goods.
- Comply fully with all safety policies and procedures.
- Exercise proper safety practices when lifting or moving deliveries or using equipment.
- Maintain a neat, well-groomed personal appearance at all times and observe company dress code.
Secondary Job Functions:
- Occasional calls to the front end to help assist during busy times.
- Notify management of associate theft, customer shoplifting, unauthorized mark downs or property defacement.
- Successful completion of the onboarding/e-learnings and checklist within 30 days of hire/entering the department.
- Other duties assigned by management.
For additional details or to apply, please visit:
Parking & directions
Arsenal Yards is approximately a 10-minute drive from Harvard Square and approximately a 15-minute drive from Copley Square. Other areas will find it easily accessible from the Mass Pike or Fresh Pond Parkway, among many routes available to Watertown’s East End. Once on site, ample free parking is available. Traveling via public transportation? MBTA bus route 70 stops right on site and can be picked up at the Central Square Red Line T stop.