Posted Mon, Nov 2 | Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Approach all encounters with guests and employees in a friendly, service-oriented manner.
- Comply at all times with standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
- Maintain a friendly and warm demeanor at all times.
- Initiate and complete the End of Day process.
- Run all reports as required for Food and Beverage audit.
- Complete the Night Audit checklist for computer procedures daily.
- Balance the day’s work.
- Maintain cashiering responsibilities as per Front Office procedures.
- Maintain Front Office computer system operation.
- Fulfill all Front Office functions between the hours of 11:00 p.m. and 7:00 a.m.
- Handle and follow through on all guest requests daily from 11:00 p.m. until 7:00 a.m.
- Follow safety and emergency procedures.
- Maintain proper record keeping (i.e., log books, etc.).
- Be familiar with all policies and house rules.
- Complete the initial direct bills, daily, and place on the Property Accountant's desk; Attach all folio/banquet check back-up to the bills.
- Maintain radio contact with other employees during entire shift.
- Have a working knowledge of security procedures.
- Ensure employees are at all times, attentive, friendly, helpful and courteous to all guests, managers and fellow employees.
- Prepare and distribute the Daily Flash Report.
- Performs any other duties as requested by supervisor.
- A high school diploma or general education degree (GED); and/or experience in a hotel or related field preferred.
What to Expect
- Be part of a cohesive team with opportunities to build a successful career.
- Have the opportunity to engage in diverse and challenging work.
- Derive a sense of pride in work well done.
- Be recognized for excellence.
Equal access to programs, service, and employment is available to all persons. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, age, marital or veteran status, physical or mental disability, arrest record, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and local laws. We will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation to the known physical or mental limitations of a qualified applicant with a disability unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. If you believe you require such assistance to complete this form or to participate in an interview, please let us know.
For additional details or to apply, please visit:
Parking & directions
Arsenal Yards is approximately a 10-minute drive from Harvard Square and approximately a 15-minute drive from Copley Square. Other areas will find it easily accessible from the Mass Pike or Fresh Pond Parkway, among many routes available to Watertown’s East End. Once on site, ample free parking is available. Traveling via public transportation? MBTA bus route 70 stops right on site and can be picked up at the Central Square Red Line T stop.